Japan Tobacco International - Radio Connect
JTI (Japan Tobacco International) wanted to reach their network of kiosks and other points of sale in Greece with a dedicated web radio.
Sting Digital and Sting Studio created the web radio called “Radio Connect” from scratch.
- Full technical research and implementation for the web radio.
- Building the actual Radio Station Booth.
- 24/7 streaming.
- Creation of the playlist.
- Scheduling for the daily program
- Recording and mixing for the radio shows.
The name and artwork were provided by All About Concept. The web radio is hosted on the JTI VIP Club website where users can access it with a username and password.